Look-Great Makeup: From Dull To Healthy Glowing Skin:
A List for Your 30's: We've evolved over the years, so it just makes perfect sense that the techniques, products and colors that used to polish us so perfectly in our 20's aren't right in our 30's. But with an effective, updated makeup approach, you can have healthy glowing skin.
My goal is to look polished. In my 20's I might of been able to get away with looking like mess.
But now that I'm 30 years old-not so much. So if you've been lazy about wearing makeup, or taking it off, it's time to get polished. I'm not saying you have spend hours in front of the mirror. But a more polished appearance, tells people, "I'm Super Confident."
Here's an age appropriate collections for your 30's
1. HD Primer by: Makeup Forever or Tinted Moisturizer I use Peter Thomas Roth CC cream in (Medium to Tan)
2. Concealers: YSL Correct and Highlight Touche Éclat (5.5) and NudeStix concealer Stick (Medium 6)
3.Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion (original)
4. Brow Pencil: Anastasia Beverly Hills (Brunette)
5. Brow Gel: Clear formula any brand will do
6. Thickening Mascara: Benefits They're Real! Mascara
7. Bronzer 1: Too Faced Endless Summer 16hour Long-Wear Bronzer
Bronzer 2: M.A.C. cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Bronzer shade (Sun Power) I love!!!!! this bronzer I use this on my cheeks, nose, and forhead with a Fan Brush.
8. Lip Gloss: The Lip Slip by Sara Happ or Too Faced La Crème color drenched lip cream in (Naughty Nude) Finish off with
9.HD Loose Powder by: Makeup Forever
All these products are available at Sephora stores or www.sephora.com worldwide. With the exceptions of Mineralize Skinfinish Bronzer (sun power) available at www.maccosmetics.com & my go to luxury lip balm The Lip Slip by Sara Happ available at www.sarahapp.com