I've been so excited to do this Sephora Haul blog post! Over the weekend I went to Sephora to shop around and restock on my Go-To beauty products. I Literally spent over $200.00 dollars in a matter of seconds. But this purchase was a must I had to restock on my 8 favorite products that I incorporate into my everyday makeup routine & been using for years.
1. NARS- BLUSH (EXHIBIT A) $30.00USD This Blush is Highly pigmented and stunning! I love the intense red color I use a fan brush for a really natural look.
2. NARS- BLUSH (ALBATROSS) $30.00USD Albatross is the perfect highlighter for me. It's not overly shimmery and Highly pigmented.
3. NARS- RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER (BISCUIT) $29.00 This concealer is by Far one of the best I've ever used. I purchased two of them, It's full coverage, it blends beautifully. And completely covers my mild dark circles.
4. NUDESTIX- CONCEALER PENCIL (DEEP 8) $24.00USD This Concealer pencil is my Holy Grail and cannot live without it. I use 2 shades Medium 6 & Deep 8 currently using Deep 8 as is excellent for contouring. The Texture is smooth and not heavy.
5. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS- BROW WIZ (MEDIUM BROWN) $21.00USD I love the quality and wouldn't replace it. Blends well and covers those slight sparse areas my eyebrows has. Great product and totally worth every Dollar.
6. URBAN DECAY- EYESHADOW PRIMER POTION (ORIGINAL) $12.00USD I have been using this product for years and its my Go-To for long lasting eyeshadow. Highly recommended by me!
7.TOO FACED- LIP INJECTION (ORIGINAL) $22.00USDS This Lip Plumper is amazing within seconds My lips are noticeably fuller and I love the shine it gives.
Thanks so much for stopping by
JUST CONCEPTS BEAUTY!!😘.
Maria Isabel 💋